AP SSC Public Examinations March / April 2024 REVISED DUE Dates: SSC Public Examinations March / April 2024 Due Dates for Fee Payment, Nominal Roll submission APSSC Public Examinations March / April 2024 Due Dates Notification of Fee Payment for SSC Public Examinations, March/ April-2024
AP SSC 2024 Fee Payment, NR submission Due Dates DIRECTORATE OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS ANDHRA PRADESH :: AMARAVATI
Rc.No.GE-EXAMOSSC/DD-2/2023-DGE Dated: 20-11-2023
SSC/OSSC/VOCATIONAL PUBLIC EXAMINATIONS, MARCH/ APRIL -2024
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular and Once failed candidates appearing for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March/April 2024. The Heads of institutions of all schools shall remit the Examination fee. Apart from Examination fee, Vocational candidates & for Migration certificates shall be remitted online along with NR submission in the website www.bsc.ap.gov.in from 28.10.2023 onwards as per time schedule. Fee for underage candidates shall be remitted through CFMS Challan only. The Headmasters shall also submit the hardcopies of Manual Nominal Rolls in the format available in www.bse.ap.gov.in website to the O/o DEO. The hardcopies of Manual Nominal Rolls shall be in A3 size only.
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee and for submission of online applications through www.bse.ap.gov.in website for appearing SSC Public Examinations, March/April-2024.
- If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any Circumstances.
- All the HMs are instructed to not to wait till the last date of remittance of Examination Fee.
- Examination Fee shall be remitted through www.bse.ap.gov.in website well before the due dates to avoid any heavy traffic on the server.
- The procedure for payment of Examination fee is clearly shown in the Instructions/User manual given to the HMs for online submission of Nominal Rolls.
- Payment shall be done only through the School Login from www.bse.ap.gov.in website.
- Fee for Regular candidates for all Subjects is Rs. 125/-
- Fee more than 3 Subjects is Rs. 125/-
- Fee for up to 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for vocational candidates is Rs 60/ – in addition.
- Fee for under aged candidates is Rs 300/-
- Fee for Migration certificate, if required Rs. 80/-
- Online Applications link will be available in bse.ap.gov.in website. The HM has to login with their User Id and Password which is already given to them.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC PE March / April 2023 for the first time as regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs 20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland/5 acres dry land in rural areas are exempted from the payment of examinations fee. As such the Headmaster is requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer (M. R.O) as per rules.